WinnersBet Code February 2024
Register with Code: BETS
18+ only. T&Cs apply.
- WinnersBet Promo Code BETS
- WinnersBet Rating
- How to Open An Account at WinnersBet
- How to Place a Bet at WinnersBet
- Available Payment Methods
- Sports Betting
- Mobile Betting
- Customer Service
- WinnersBet Referral Code FAQs
WinnersBet Promo Code February 2024 Is BETS
Latest Referral Codes
|Latest Referral Codes
|Use this Code
|WinnersBet Sports Referral Code
|WinnersBet Racing Referral Code
How to Open An Account at WinnersBet
- Navigate to the WinnersBet website by clicking on this link.
- Click on the ‘JOIN’ button, complete your personal information and enter the referral code BETS.
- Capture your account information, confirm details and register your new account
Claim Your Promotional Offers
- Log onto their account
- Head to the ‘Deposit’ page
- Select the amount they wish to deposit and the payment method
- Fund their account
- Find a sport to wager on and place the bet
- Many bookmakers will switch up their promotional offers from time to time, so be sure to check the site regularly.
Who Can Claim These Promotional Offers?
WinnersBet Terms & Conditions
- Customers must be 18 years of age or older to register a WinnersBet account.
- Where a customer registers an account with WinnersBet, they must comply with all of the relevant client identification requirements before their account is fully activated.
- The minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts are AU$1 (or currency equivalent).
- In the absence of any other agreement, the maximum payout on a customer’s account on any one race will be
- $50,000 for Sporting Events
- $50,000 for Metropolitan Gallops meetings
- $20,000 for Non-Metropolitan Gallops meeting
- $20,000 for Greyhound, Harness or International Racing meetings.
- WinnersBet requires that any deposit into a customer’s betting account be turned over (used) at least once before they authorise a withdrawal from that account.
How to Make the Most of Promotional Offers
- Make sure that all client verification documents have been submitted. If you do not do this, you run the risk of your betting account being suspended and you will likely not be able to make withdrawals;
- Read through the terms and conditions of the promotional offer before jumping in. Remember, each promotional offer will have its own set of rules to adhere to;
- Look out for any restrictions on qualifying bets as well as minimum and maximum betting amounts;
- Check out the expiration dates of the various bonus and promotional offers. In some cases, certain bonus offerings will expire after 30 days;
- Check that all bets are settled before you request a withdrawal.
WinnersBet Wagering Requirements
- Deposits made into a customer’s account must be turned over at least once before a withdrawal is processed;
- For any Bonus Bets received, both the deposit and the bonus voucher must be wagered, before withdrawal;
- Bonus Bets cannot be used to back both sides in the same contest;
- The minimum odds to meet turnover requirements must be at least $1.50 on racing events and $1.80 on sports events;
- Any winnings generated from bonus bets are not required to be turned over;
- Only the first bet on a horse race or sports event will count towards turnover requirements;
- If any customer attempts to withdraw their full balance without doing full turnover, WinnersBet reserves the right to void any bonus winnings on the account and only refund the remaining balance.
How to Place a Bet at WinnersBet
Available Payment Methods
- Credit/Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
Top 5 Deposit Methods
- Bank Transfers
Chief among these markets is a wonderfully comprehensive horse racing package. WinnersBet accepts bets on a wide selection of thoroughbred, harness and greyhound racing events. These events are not confined to the local scene but cover the international space as well, with races in the UK, France South Africa, Japan and South Korea available. There are plenty of options for horse racing punters to feast on.
When it comes to the rest of the sports markets, WinnersBet lags slightly behind its main rivals. There are more than 20 sport types to bet on, including Aussie Rules, rugby league, boxing, snooker, table tennis, darts and gridiron.
Top 10 Sports & Racing
- Horse Racing
- Aussie Rules
- Rugby league
- Ice Hockey
Sports Betting Bonuses & Promotions
- Protest payout
- Best Tote Odds
- Loyalty Rewards Program
- Live Chat (via the website)
- Email: [email protected]
WinnersBet Referral Code FAQs
Is there a referral code for WinnersBet?
Yes, there is. Customers can use the referral code BETS when registering a WinnersBet account.
Do I get any bonus when I use the WinnersBet Referral Code?
Unfortunately not. Under current Australian legislation, bookmakers are prohibited from offering any type of welcome bonus offering as an incentive for signing up. However, once you’ve registered an account with the code BETS, you will have access to WinnersBet’s range of promotional offers, which are available to all of their existing customers.
Which sports markets can I bet on at WinnersBet?
There are plenty of sports markets to choose from. NRL, AFL, Golf, cricket, darts and rugby union are just some of the options available. Horse racing, of course, is the main attraction at WinnersBet!
Does WinnersBet offer live betting at all?
Unfortunately, WinnersBet does not offer any live betting at this stage. Not via the website and not via telephone betting.
Can I make bets on my mobile device?
Yes, you most definitely can! Although there is no dedicated mobile app, the WinnersBet website is perfectly optimised for play on both Android and iPhone devices. Betting fans can enjoy the same high-quality experience irrespective of which device they intend to use.
Is WinnersBet a legal bookmaker?
Yes, they are. WinnersBet is owned and operated by Da He, licensed Bookmaker of Racing Victoria. Da He is a member of the Victorian Bookmakers Association, the body that guarantees the payment of all winning bets placed by members. Customers can rest assured that WinnersBet is 100% legal.