Cash In Betting Sites
Stake.com: Get 25 Stake Cash & 250,000 Gold Coins when you sign up with code NEWBONUS at Stake.us. USA only. Excludes certain States including NY,NV,ID, KY,WA. 18+ only. Terms and Conditions apply.
Stake.us: Sign up with the code NEWBONUS and when you verify your account get 25 Stake Cash for free PLUS 250,000 Gold Coins! No deposit required. 21+ only. T&Cs apply. Excludes NY,NV,ID, KY,WA, MI.
Vave: Join crypto betting experts VAVE with promo code NEWBONUS and get up to $30,000 (1BTC) as a deposit bonus. 18+. T&Cs apply.
Cash In Betting Sites 2024
Top Cash In Betting Sites In Australia
More About Cash In
Why You Should Use Cash In
Cash In Safety & Security
Cash In Pros And Cons
- Stay in control of your gambling budget
- Never incur debt to gamble with
- No bank or account fee applies
- Fully anonymous
- Cash cards ensure quick withdrawals
- Some bookies offer newsagents for fast service
- No card details required
- No expiry date on cash vouchers or cash cards
- Limited bookmakers accept cash as a payment method
- Limits to how much you can deposit
- Not safe to carry large amounts of cash on a person
- You need to obtain a voucher/pre-paid card prior to use
- Pre-paid vouchers/cash cards can be lost
- Cash deposit fees may apply
Cash In Fees And Processing Times
What Options You Have For Cash In Betting
How To Deposit At Cash In Betting Sites
- Step 1: Buy your Cash In voucher/pre-paid cash card at supporting retail outlets, newsagents or garages.
- Step 2: Log into your preferred bookmaker that accepts Cash In/cash vouchers/pre-paid cash cards as a payment option.
- Step 3: Choose Cash In at the deposit sections and enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Step 4: You will be directed to the merchant's website to enter and verify your pin code for the cash card or pre-paid voucher.
- Step 5: Confirm your payment on the betting site and start betting.
Alternatives To Using Cash In
Verdict: Cash In Betting Sites
Cash In Betting Sites FAQs
What Is Cash In?
Cash In is basically just another word for putting cash into your betting account. Besides paying into a bookies bank account, there are several cash options to utilise if you are a bettor that prefers using cash for betting.
Where can I obtain Cash In vouchers/cash cards?
You can purchase cash vouchers at many land-based and online stores in Australia and Canada. Land-based stores may include GAS+, Daisy Mart, BP and Hasty Market, or by registering with a Cash In options merchant.
Are Cash In deposits instant?
In most cases, using Cash In options will have your betting account funded instantaneously. There may be a waiting period when you do a direct cash deposit (similar to an EFT) into your chosen bookmaker account.
Can I withdraw from my betting account using Cash In?
Usually not, should you use cash as a payment option (or pre-paid cash card/voucher) you need to find an alternative option to withdraw from your betting account. Some established bookies do however offer this service by providing outlets or making it available to punters at their nearest garage or grocery store.
Is it safe to use Cash In?
Well, it may be one of the least safe forms of payment to use as you can easily lose cash or cash can be stolen. The same applies with a pre-paid voucher or cash card - even though you may have a pin code attached to it, it’s useless if you forget/lose the code or the actual voucher/card.
What is the max/min amount I can deposit via Cash In?
Most Cash In options like vouchers or pre-paid cash cards do have limits to what the minimum and maximum deposit amount may be. Mostly, you can obtain a digital cash option with as little as $10 up to as much as $500.
How much does it cost to use Cash In?
One of the many advantages of Cash In is that it usually does not attract any additional processing fees. When paying cash into a betting account, there may be a small fee payable for cash handling fees as the betting site’s bank may be charging them for cash deposits.
Do I need to register before I can use cash to bet?
Yes, you need to register with most vendors who offer a cash card or pre-paid voucher. This is necessary to limit money laundering and fraud and most options do require identity and proof of residence to exchange cash for an electronically acceptable method.
Does my location dictate my payment method?
Some online bookies are restricted as per the law and regulation dictated in a specific state or territory. This may affect what payment options are available to you as a cash bettor.