flexepin Betting Sites
18+. Don't let the game play you. Stay in control. Gamble responsibly.
Our bet365.com.au referral code is BESTBETS. bet365 does not offer bonus codes in Australia and this referral code does not grant access to offers but can be used during registration. 18+ only. T&Cs apply. Imagine what you could be buying instead.Call Gambler's Help; National Gambling Helpline: 1800 858 858 or visit www.gamblinghelponline.org.au 18+
Flexepin Betting Sites 2024
Top Flexepin Betting Sites in Australia
More About Flexepin
Why You Should Use Flexepin
Flexepin Safety & Security
Flexepin Pros and Cons
- Funds are added instantly into your betting account
- Convenient and easy to use
- No fees
- Fully anonymous
- Australian payment method
- Protected from online hackers
- Instant deposits
- No card details required
- No expiry date on vouchers
- No withdrawals can be made using Flexepin
- If you lose your voucher, you cannot prove ownership
- You need to obtain a voucher prior to using it, so you will have to plan ahead
- A monthly “immortality” fee is deducted from your voucher should you not use it within a couple of months.
Flexepin Fees and Processing Times
Banks That Accept Flexepin Purchases
How To Deposit at Flexepin Betting Sites
- Step 1: Buy your Flexepin voucher online or at supporting retail outlets or garages. You can find the nearest outlet on the Flexepin website.
- Step 2: Log into your preferred bookmaker that accepts Flexepin as payment option.
- Step 3: Choose Flexepin at the deposit sections and enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Step 4: You will be directed to Flexepin to enter and verify your 16-digit pin code.
- Step 5: Confirm your payment on the betting site and start betting.
Alternatives To Using Flexepin
Verdict: Flexepin Betting Sites
Flexepin Betting Sites FAQs
What Is Flexepin?
Flexepin is a widely accepted online payment method that is commonly used to fund betting accounts in Australia. It is a cash voucher of between $20 and $500 that is accessed by inserting a 16-digit pin code.
Where can I obtain a Flexepin voucher?
You can purchase a Flexepin voucher at many land-based and online stores in Australia and Canada. Land based stores include GAS+, Daisy Mart, BP, and Hasty Market, and online it can be obtained at Korsit, TopMeUP by Payment Source, OffGamers, BV, DPO, Think Payments, SEAGM, SCDKEY or by registering with Flexepin and buying it on its official website.
Are Flexepin deposits instant?
When you choose Flexepin as deposit method, the funds will be available instantly to bet with in your betting account. All you need is to insert the pin code provided and your funds will be cleared as soon as the pin code is verified with Flexepin.
Can I withdraw from my betting account using Flexepin?
As Flexepin is a voucher, you are unable to withdraw any funds from your betting account to Flexepin. You will need to use bank transfer or use an alternative payment method as we recommend above.
Is it safe to use Flexepin?
Yes, Flexepin is a secure and safe method of payment and an excellent alternative to using if you don’t have a credit card. You simply keep the 16-digit pin code of the voucher in a safe location until you wish to use it.
What is the max/min amount I can deposit via Flexepin?
Flexepin vouchers are widely accepted as payment method online and is available from as little as $20 per voucher. The highest amount you can purchase is the $500 voucher.
How much does it cost to use Flexepin?
One of the many advantages of Flexepin is that it usually does not attract any additional processing fees. It is a voucher you receive in return for cash or money paid from your debit card.
Do I need to register with Flexepin before I can make use of it?
Yes, you need to register with Flexepin and confirm your identity before you can purchase a voucher from them. As soon as you have bought a voucher, you only need to insert the pin code provided to use the cash online.