Skrill Betting Sites
18+. Don't let the game play you. Stay in control. Gamble responsibly.
Exciting new betting app now live. Use code BETS on sign-up. 18+ only. T&Cs apply. Imagine what you could be buying instead.
18+ T&Cs apply. What's gambling really costing you?
Melbet: Use the MELBET promo code "NEWBONUS" to get 30% extra. 18+
Skrill Betting Sites 2024
Top Skrill Betting Sites In Australia
More About Skrill
Why You Should Use Skrill
Skrill Safety & Security
Skrill Pros And Cons
- Skrill pre-paid Mastercard and virtual card
- Knekt loyalties program
- Instant deposit to your betting account
- Supports multiple currencies
- Fast and safe transactions
- Convenient one-tap function
- Great for mobile betting
- Offers regular bonuses and promotions
- Additional safety layers are available
- Using Skrill as your first deposit may lead to forfeiture of welcome bonuses
- High transaction fees
- Not offered by all Aussie betting sites as a payment option
- Up to 72-hour withdrawal waiting period
Skrill Fees And Processing Times
Banks That Accept Skrill Purchases
How To Deposit At Skrill Betting Sites
- Step 1: Sign in at your preferred bookmaker account that offers Skrill as a payment option.
- Step 2: Navigate to the deposit section and choose Skrill as your deposit method from the list of available payment options.
- Step 3: Enter the amount you prefer to deposit into your betting account.
- Step 4: Confirm your deposit by logging in to your Skrill account and authorising the transaction. You will automatically be redirected to log in to your Skrill e-wallet.
- Step 5: Start your smart betting experience by using Skrill!
Alternatives To Using Skrill
Verdict: Skrill Betting Sites
Skrill Betting Sites FAQs
What Is Skrill?
Skrill is a UK based e-wallet service that provides millions of users globally with a safe and seamless online payment solution. Skrill can be used to send and receive funds, shop online, or bet online at several Aussie betting sites.
Can I use Skrill for gambling?
Yes, Skrill is a legal payment method that can be used on Australia and New Zealand online betting sites. It is also accepted by a great number of sports betting sites for betting on horse-, harness- and greyhound racing as well as sports markets.
Can I withdraw from my betting account using Skrill?
Yes, Skrill is an e-wallet service similar to PayPal, and allows users to deposit and withdraw funds from their respective betting accounts. Deposits from your Skrill account will reflect instantly and withdrawals from your betting account can take up to 72 hours to reflect in your Skrill account.
Is it safe to use Skrill?
Yes, Skrill is a reputable online payment that provides safe and secure e-wallet services. With Skrill, you can shop online, manage your expenditure and bet online with peace of mind as Skrill uses the same level of security as any other online bank.
What are the costs when using Skrill?
There are no fees for using Skrill on Australian bookmakers. Conversion fees, however, will apply when deposits or withdrawals are made in currencies other than AUD and NZD, and not using your account for 12 months or longer will attract a monthly fee.
Do I need to register with Skrill before I can make use of it?
Yes, you need to register with Skrill and confirm your identity before you can make use of their services. As soon as you have funded your e-wallet and completed the verification process, you can use Skrill for online betting, payments and more!
Is it fast to use Skrill to fund my betting account?
Yes, your funds will reflect instantly when using Skrill as a deposit method. If you have a registered Skrill account, you only need to choose it as a preferred option and authorise the payment instruction online.