Bookmaker Code February 2024
Bet at Bookmaker.com.au
The Bookmaker.com.au code is BLACKBOOK. 18+ only. T&Cs apply. Stay in Control. Gamble Responsibly.
- Bookmaker Referral Code BLACKBOOK
- Latest Referral Codes
- Bookmaker.com.au Rating
- How to Place a Bet at Bookmaker.com.au
- Available Payment Methods
- Sports Betting & Racing
- Mobile Betting
- Customer Service
Bookmaker Referral Code February 2024 Is BLACKBOOK
Latest Referral Codes
|Bookmaker.com.au Sports Code
|Bookmaker.com.au Racing Code
How to Open an Account with Bookmaker
Registering an account with Bookmaker will likely be one of the easiest things you’ll ever do (not to mention, one of the quickest). It only takes three steps to complete the process:
- Use this link to access the Bookmaker site;
- Enter your personal details and enter the referral code
- Create an account username, enter some more personal details and click ‘Create Account’
Claim Your Promotional Offers
- Log onto their account
- Head to the ‘My Account’ page and locate the deposit link
- Select the amount they wish to deposit as well as the payment method
- Deposit funds into the betting account
- Find a sport to wager on and place the bet
Who Can Claim These Offers?
Offer Terms & Conditions
- Customers need to be 18 years of age or older to open a Bookmaker account.
- Bookmaker.com.au only accepts customers from Australia and New Zealand.
- When a customer registers a Bookmaker account, they are legally required to comply with all relevant client identification requirements before their account is fully activated.
- The minimum deposit amount is $10 for most payment methods.
- Any bets placed must meet the following stake limits:
- $.050 for internet bets
- $5.00 for telephonic bets placed on live sporting events
- $10.00 for telephonic bets on any other sport or racing events
- Returns due on bets placed will only be added to your balance as winnings once the bet has been settled.
How to Make the Most of Your Promotional Offers
- Always read through the terms and conditions of the promotional offer before jumping in. make sure that you are aware of cut off and expiry dates, as well as any qualifying criteria to access the offer;
- Look out for any restrictions on qualifying bets as well as minimum and maximum betting amounts;
- Make sure you know the timeframe given to use a particular bonus offering. Too often, bettors have let the golden ticket slip through their fingers because they didn’t use the bonus bet or bonus cash in time;
- Check that all bets are settled before you request a withdrawal;
- Lastly, make sure that all of your verification documents have been submitted timeously. Remember, Australian law requires that these documents be submitted within 14 days of registering an account. There is nothing more frustrating than discovering that you cannot withdraw your winnings due to your account being suspended!
Bookmaker.com.au Wagering Requirements
- Any promos added to a customer’s betting account must be turned over at least once in order for a withdrawal to be processed.
- Only Australian and New Zealand residents are eligible to receive promotional offers.
- Bonus Bets cannot be used to wager against all likely outcomes of an event.
- If a Bonus Bet generates any dividend, winnings will be deposited into the customer’s account, less the initial staked amount.
- To redeem any Deposit Match Offer, a bettor must make and turn over a cash deposit to their betting account.
- Bets must be settled before withdrawals can be made.
How to Place a Bet at Bookmaker.com.au
Available Payment Methods
Top 10 Deposit Methods
- Cash In
- Pay ID
- Bookmaker Card
- EFT/Bank Transfer
Sports Betting & Racing
Top 10 Sports
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
Sports Betting Bonuses & Promotions
- Exotic Betting
- Mystery Bet
- Protest Payout
- Jockey Challenge
- Pick Your Own Odds
- Favourite vs. The Field
Sports betting is moving at an ever-increasing speed. With the advent of live in-play betting, bookies need to ensure that their customer base has constant access to the best odds on the latest sports markets from around the world, all in real-time. To do this effectively, betting sites have realised the indispensable nature of the mobile app.
How to bet on your Android device
- Access the Bookmaker site from the mobile device you intend to use.
- Navigate to the Android logo at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the logo and the Google Play page will open in a separate tab
- Click on the ‘install’ button and your Bookmaker app download will begin
How to bet on your Apple device
- Once again, access the Bookmaker site from your selected Apple device
- Click on the iOS logo at the end of the page and the Apple app store will launch in a separate window
- Click to install and the iOS app will automatically download to your device
- Both the Android and iOS mobile apps are packed with all the features that customers have come to expect on the website. To ensure optimal use, remember to update the software to the latest version.
- Live Chat (ask a question on site)
- Call Customer Service (Local): 1300 123 888
- Call Customer Service (International): +61 7 3184 9333
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone Call (Local): 137 888
- Telephone Call (International): +61 8 7918 7300
Does Bookmaker.com.au have a referral code?
Yes, they do. Anyone looking to create a new account can use the referral code BLACKBOOK when registering.
Which bonuses do I get when I sign up at Bookmaker.com.au?
Sadly, no sign-up or welcome bonuses are available for new customers, at Bookmaker or any other Australian betting site. Australian law currently prohibits these types of incentives from being offered.
Can I make bets on my mobile device?
Yes! Bookmaker provides two quality apps for customers to use – one for iOS devices and one for Android devices.
Which sports markets are available at Bookmaker.com.au?
Bookmaker boasts one of the largest sports market packages in Australia. In addition to their premium horse racing offers, they also provide more than 30 other sports markets, including NRL, AFL, Rugby Union, soccer and even ice hockey, snooker and volleyball.
How do I know if Bookmaker.com.au is a legal site?
Simply by checking their licenses. Bookmaker is licensed and regulated by the Northern Territory Racing Commission. For SA residents, they are governed by a Code of Practice.
Does Bookmaker.com.au allow for live betting?
Yes, they definitely do. Live in-play betting is available across numerous sports markets via their telephone betting service.
Tested Last used 56 minutes agoGet CodeXXXXX
Tested Last used 59 minutes agoGet CodeXXXXX
Tested Last used 50 minutes agoGet CodeXXXXX